Morpheus 8 is a minimally invasive, FDA approved fractional technology that efficiently combines microneedling and radio frequency (RF) energy to produce groundbreaking results.
Morpheus8 delivers radiofrequency energy to the skin. The 24 needles on the device penetrate the skin creating controlled micro-injuries on the skin at specific depths between 1-5mm, to deliver the heating energy to the dermis. This is clinically proven to stimulate the collagen and elastin production, which tightens the skin.
● Uses microneedling and radiofrequency technology
● Minimally invasive treatment that reduces the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
● Suitable for all skin types and age groups.
● Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
● Improves hyperpigmentation, uneven skin, stretch marks and acne scarring.
● Quick, safe, effective, and non-surgical treatment.
● Morpheus8 is routinely performed under a topical anesthetic.
● No downtime and no risk of scarring to the skin.
● Winner of the Product Innovation of the Year award at The Aesthetic Awards 2021
● Sun Damage
● Sagging Skin
● Stretch Marks
● Fine lines and Wrinkles
● Poor Skin Texture
● Open and Enlarged Pores
30 – 60 minutes.
Yes, around 24 hours of redness.
Some people begin to see improved skin tone and texture within a few days of their first treatment but typically around 2-3 weeks.
A course of 1 – 3 treatments at 4–6-week intervals
Morpheus8 results can last for about 3 to 6 months but can continue up to a year with the use of high-quality skin care products and the use of sunscreen.
You will need annual maintenance treatments to re-stimulate the new collagen production.
Morpheus8 is a non-invasive procedure, A topical anesthetic cream will be applied to the area prior to treatment producing minimal pain and discomfort.
Morpheus8 is a safe procedure and has been approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for all skin types.
From £500 per session.